Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Who's up for a little game?

A while ago I posted about how sometimes it's easier for me to clean when I am accountable to someone. I do this by taking before and after pics and posting them online for the world to see. It takes courage to post those before pics, but you feel so much better after posting the afters that it's totally worth it. So here it is...my kitchen (granted 3 days ago this would have passed for clean...it was that messy...but I'm hoping to avoid that again).


My goals today while the kids are napping are to shower (haven't done that yet), tend to my shaving accident (see "Ouch" post...it's still bleeding off and on too), and then get my kitchen in order (empty and reload dishwasher, declutter table, clean stove surface). We shall see how much gets done and I will post my afters when I am finished.

If you are brave enough to join me go ahead and post a before picture of any room in your house that could use some attention, clean it, then post the after pics. Leave a comment so I know to come check it out!

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Ummm...That looks WAY nicer than my kitchen. :)

Jen B. said...

You are too cute -- when you have kids the kitchen is always a fun messy place. I just have given up on a spotless kitched.