Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Baby Update

I know lots of people are checking for pictures and updates so I thought I'd fill you in on the latest. The baby still has not been released from the hospital. They are waiting on a lab result and the doctor won't release without it. As every minute that ticks by our chances of bringing little Emily home today decrease as well, since the hospital social worker has to be present for release and he leaves around 4 or 4:30. We are very frustrated to say the least.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

sorry about the delays. I think I would have about gone crazy if I had been told I had to wait another day. I hope you are holding up okay and that everything goes smoothly so you can get you little miss home ASAP!