10 years ago I:
1. starting my sophomore year of high school
2. a varsity cheerleader
3. broke my arm on my birthday and had surgery
4. met and started dating my husband
5. was in the school musical, "The Wizard of Oz"
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Clean Emily's room
2. Paint Emily's room
3. Put the crib together
4. Go to Babies R Us (I know it's Sunday but I think these are special circumstances)
5. Get my last good night of sleep before being very sleep deprived for a few months
5 snacks I enjoy:
2. French Fries
3. Fruit snacks
4. Ice cream
5. Homemade bread
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all of our debt, save for retirement, and college funds
2. Offer to do the same for family and buy my dad boat
3. Build a house on lots of land, not a huge house, but a house large enough to fit our future family
4. Adopt lots of babies
5. Maybe try my luck with IVF
5 places I have lived:
1. Keasbey, NJ
2. Somewhere in PA (poconos area)
3. Farmington Hills, MI
4. Kalamazoo, MI
5. Warren, MI
Five jobs I have had:
1. Tubby's Subs
2. Mervyn's in the Children's Department
3. Colorguard instructor at Farmington and Avondale High Schools
4. Cheerleading coach at Boulan Park Middle School
5. Teacher/Substitute Teacher in Eastpointe, Farmington, Detroit
Whomever was inspired by this and
1. Christine B.
2. Natalie H.
3. Jen B.
4. Tia M.
5. Robyn B.
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
8 years ago